The best Mobile Virtual Network Enabler (MVNE) Solution for IoT is being showcased at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from 27 February – 2 March 2017 by JT M2M.
Register your appointment today with JT M2M and find out how the Nomad IoT platform help startup or established MVNEs and MVNOs to benefit from scalable and flexible system IoT MVNE in Box solution.
The Complete IoT MVNE Solution that’s designed to be scalable, flexible and cost-effective
Mobile Virtual Network Enablers (MVNEs) and Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs) can now benefit from world wide fully managed service provider solution that supports IoT, Mobile, Fixed, VoIP, Broadband, FTTH.
The JT M2M IoT MVNE Platform Solution is fully scalable, flexiable and cost-effective with low cost of ownership per subscriber to allow a fully managed service provider solution consisting of the following elements;
• NOMAD IoT MVNE, the central platform that constitutes the core of the VNO offering.
• Dedicated Network Components. If you plan to rollout into new markets, JT is able to supply network elements such as IN, HLR, SMSC, USSD etc. from our partners
• Integration Services. We provide integration services to utilize your current Telcom infrastructure.
• Consulting Services. We can help you to enter new markets. In conjunction with our partners, we can make sure that you get attractive, market competitive prices when dealing with the Network Operators.
• Platform Operation & Maintenance. We operate and support our multi-tenant platform 24*7, with 99.9 % application availability. As your business grows, the platform will follow your changing business needs, using an agile development approach.
• Support Services. We can provide a number of different support options from simple service desk access to effective internal training programs.
Our team of IoT experts will be sharing the latest IoT connectivity solutions with unique operator’s insight to enable MVNOs, MVNEs and service providers to benefit from flexible IoT Connectivity Solutions allowing you to focus on building your business, not managing a Telecoms network.