In 2017 IoT Smart Cities are transforming cities with different uses of technology that include energy management with applications such as connected street lighting, public safety intelligent video surveillance and safer roads with intelligent traffic management.
Smart city technology providers are offering smart green end-to-end smart city solutions that combine integration of APIs, cloud computing, data and security to play a key role in facilitating smart cities.
Why is JT M2M SIM Roaming connectivity important for Smart Cities?
For smart cities to be successful they need to have resilient and reliable IoT connectivity. Without connectivity machines are not able to connect and communicate to smart city infrastructure.
To maintain and monitor smart city infrastructure people need to interact with IoT technology using remote access in order to benefit from the operational and financial savings.
Having increased connectivity enables real time information to be used in train arrival times, parking space reservations, road traffic management systems that monitor and analyse traffic congestion and ensure the smooth flow of traffic.
JT M2M Fixed IP SIMs gives you access to:
- Global M2M roaming data SIMs ensure better coverage
- One SIM card that connects to 600 direct roaming partners helping to provide the best m2m wireless solution
- IoT platform that supports LoRa with real time data SIM network management with deep network control and visibility
- Detect faults faster and eliminate downtime
- Respond quicker and more efficiently
- Enabling Static IP onto your M2M roaming SIMs for secure two-way connectivity with IP VPN
- Fixed Public IP SIMs that allows users to connect IoT devices from anywhere without a VPN
With 600 Direct Roaming Partners, only JT can deliver global 2G, 3G and 4G LTE multi-network M2M SIM solution competitively priced with great service.
Whatever your M2M wireless applications may be, our M2M solution will transform your security, surveillance, billing and servicing requirements.