Standard SIM cards are not provisioned with a fixed IP address, which means the dynamic IP issued to the SIM will change each time it connects to the mobile network. This causes a problem if your IoT device requires a static IP address that will remain the same.
JT fixed IP SIM cards are provisioned with a unique static IP address which will remain the same, allowing secure two-way communication between IoT devices. They can be supplied with a public or private IP address depending on your application requirement.
Having a JT M2M fixed IP SIM card guarantee’s greater visibility and control over your IoT connected devices, with the benefit of not having to wait for the device to send its data.
Using a fixed IP SIM allows you to remotely access the device securely and retrieve the information you need whenever required, giving you full control and peace of mind.
Fixed IP SIM Applications Being Used Today
Today fixed IP SIM applications include business critical solutions that require secure remote management and communication such as:
- IP CCTV cameras
- Vending machines
- Asset management
- Tracking devices
- Mobile EPOS
- Smart meters
- Fleet management systems
- Digital signage
- Remote media
- Site to site 4G connections
- Secure remote management
- Wind turbines
- Wireless internet mobile workforces
What Makes JT M2M Fixed IP SIMs Different?
Internet of Things (IoT) applications are provided with secure, fast and reliable mobile data connectivity using JT M2M multi-network open roaming technology. JT M2M Fixed IP SIMs gives you access to:
- Global M2M roaming data SIMs ensure better coverage
- One SIM card that connects to 600 direct roaming partners helping to provide the best m2m wireless solution
- IoT platform that supports LoRa with real time data SIM network management with deep network control and visibility
- Detect faults faster and eliminate downtime
- Respond quicker and more efficiently
- Enabling Static IP onto your M2M roaming SIMs for secure two-way connectivity with IP VPN
- Fixed Public IP SIMs that allows users to connect IoT devices from anywhere without a VPN
Whatever your M2M wireless applications may be, our M2M solution will transform your security, surveillance, billing and servicing requirements.
Please call +44 (0)1534 882 882 and ask for the M2M team or request a call back.