IoT devices that use wireless mobile connectivity need to stay connected. Looking for a M2M Roaming SIM that allows your IoT device to stay connected is important. JT M2M roaming SIMs are not tied to any single network and will roam between multiple networks to maintain the data connection.
Here are some of the benefits of M2M Roaming with JT M2M:
- Global M2M roaming data SIMs ensure better coverage
- One SIM card that connects to 600 direct roaming partners helping to provide the best m2m wireless solution
- IoT platform real time data SIM network management with deep network control and visibility
- Detect faults faster and eliminate downtime
- Respond quicker and more efficiently
- Enabling Static IP onto your M2M roaming SIMs for secure two-way connectivity with IP VPN
- Fixed Public IP SIMs that allows users to connect IoT devices from anywhere without a VPN
Whatever your M2M wireless applications may be, our M2M solution will transform your security, surveillance, billing and servicing requirements.
About JT M2M
JT are a world class, Tier 1, global communications provider of a full suite of managed products and services. With over 120 years’ experience in telecommunications we are dedicated to delivering world-class services. JT delivers managed network solutions to some of the world’s biggest banks and consumer goods firms like HSBC, RBSI and Kraft.
Our M2M SIMs have been designed with an unique Managed M2M Connectivity platform from the SIM up. Our solution provides true global open roaming, eliminating every possible point of failure for your IoT devices.
JT M2M SIMs are designed with no additional software to get in the way and delay connection. No PLMN lists, no JAVA code, no Multi-IMSI code to confuse devices. Plus we allow free hopping between all the networks available in a particular country, with dynamic IP address, fixed IP or IP SEC VPN . JT’s network core is geo-redundant and connects to the world through France and the UK.
Please call +44 (0)1534 882 882 and ask for the M2M team or request a call back.